The ABQ Westside Chamber of Commerce is looking for enthusiastic and motivated volunteers to help improve the local economy and strengthen our community through Google’s Get Your Business Online program (gybo.com).
As a volunteer for this free program, you’ll work with local businesses to help them grow by raising awareness about the importance of having up-to-date info online.
- Become trained and proficient at using Google My Business, a free online tool that helps businesses connect directly with customers on Google Search and Maps.
- Work with local businesses to help them get online with Google My Business.
- Coordinate with the ABQ West team to help plan workshops where you can provide hands-on assistance to businesses.
- Generate awareness for the program in the community by going door-to-door promoting the program and upcoming workshops, and passing out information.
- Basic internet skills and an interest in using technology and Google products to strengthen your community
- Passion for helping your local small businesses
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to learn quickly
- This is an unpaid volunteer position with the ABQ West Chamber. Please note, this is not an employment offer with Google. (But you might get some cool Google gear.)
If you’re enthusiastic, motivated, and care about your local small businesses, we’d love to have you join us! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org